Sunday, June 18, 2017

THE WRAP UP-- PULP FICTION BOOK SIGNING AT HUMPUS BUMPUS BOOKS!

Karima Horton, Andrea Judy, Bobby Nash, Sean Taylor, Ellie Raine at Humpus Bumpus Books.
I realize I have been rather lax with posting these event wrap up posts and I apologize for that. I do post to my various social media sites during the event so I encourage you to please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and Patreon to keep up to the minute on my conventions and events.

On Saturday, June 17th, I was part of a pulp fiction book signing at Humpus Bumpus Books in Cumming, GA with three of my favorite people… Authors Andrea Judy, Ellie Raine, and Sean Taylor.

The signing was fun and there was a decent amount of traffic throughout the signing, which ran from noon - 3 p.m., although we all arrived around 11:30.My sales were lighter than I hoped, but that’s always the case. I passed out some cards and bookmarks and the store has kept a few of my books on hand on consignment so hopefully, my books will meet some new readers.

Here’s how the store described the event: Sean Taylor, Bobby Nash, Andrea Judy, and Ellie Raine specialize in pulp fiction, and they will be joining us at the store June 17th! Come on in and take a break from the heat! Get a copy of any of their books for a hilarious/thrilling/mysterious novel you can take to the beach, read at work, or enjoy anywhere there is a/c!

Big thanks to Karima Horton for taking such good care of us and for my friend James Palmer for stopping by to say hi. James is quite the talented author himself.

All in all, a fun time with great people talking books and writing. What could be better?

Oh, and I will be back at Humpus Bumpus Books on September 23rd from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. with author Blue Cole. I hope to see you there.

Humpus Bumpus Books
703 Atlanta Rd
Cumming, GA 30040
770-781-9705
www.humpusbumpus.com
www.facebook.com/HumpusBumpus

Bobby

See more photos below.
















No comments: