Wednesday, August 2, 2017

BOBBY'S TENTATIVE DRAGONCON PANEL SCHEDULE RELEASED!


I received my tentative panel schedule for DragonCon this morning. Some evening panels, which puts me at my booth during the day. Just a few weeks away.

It isn't final yet and I suspect to add a few more from the comic and pop art track, but as of right now, here's my panels. During the day, I will be at my table in the Comic and Pop Art Alley at the Apparel Mart.

See you there.

Bobby

#####

The below information is the TENTATIVE program schedule for Bobby Nash. Convention Dates are Fri(9/1/17), Sat(9/2/17), Sun(9/3/17), and Mon(9/4/17) 
------------------- 
Title: More than Gears: The Neo-Pulp and Dieselpunk Author Roundtable Description: Dieselpunk and neo-pulp, steampunk's historical next-door neighbors, present unique challenges for the storyteller who wants to use those settings. Listen to our panel of authors discuss the challenges, and the fun, of writing about a diesel-burning generation Time: Sat 07:00 pm Location: Augusta - Sheraton (Length: 1 Hour) (Tentative Panelists: James Palmer, Bobby Nash (M), Kacey Ezell, D.Alan Lewis, Van Allen Plexico) 
------------------- 
Title: Nectar of the Gods Description: Using familiar--or not so familiar--myths and legends can add great depth to your fiction. This workshop will discuss successful ways to incorporate either or both into your fiction. Time: Sat 08:30 pm Location: Embassy CD - Hyatt (Length: 1 Hour) (Tentative Panelists: Mari Mancusi, Todd McCaffrey, Bobby Nash, Christopher Paolini)

No comments: