Monday, May 7, 2018

FEELIN' LIKE A ROCK STAR!


From the feeling like a rock star files.

Bobby and the Mikes in all their glory
Today, Facebook informed me that a photo had been uploaded of me and its facial recognition software wanted to tag me. Naturally curious, I went to look at the photo. It was a photo of my buddy, Robert McIntyre taken at the WHOlanta. All good. What I couldn't figure out was why FB was trying to tag me. I swear I looked at the photo a couple of minutes before the realization hit me that there's a photo of me, Mike Gordon, and Mike Faber from the ESO Network podcast on the shirt Rob's wearing. What's worse, Mike G. and I had even talked about the shirt the night before on the phone. So, I felt like a clueless idiot and a rockstar all at the same time.

Not a bad way to kickstart the day, huh?

Or, as Mike likes to say, #prolificproblems :)

Bobby

No comments: